Renew Your Membership by July 1st!
|There are two ways to renew your membership.
The easiest way is to renew online through National’s web site.
Here’s the process once you’re there.
1a) If you are already logged into the National website, this link will take you directly to your Profile page.
1b) If you are not logged into the National website, it will take you to the logon page where you enter your member login information. Then find your name at the top of the screen (Hello), click it and it should go to the Profile page.
2) On your Profile page, click the tab for Membership.
3) Click the Join/Renew button for Branch Members in the middle of the page.
4) Click Log into the MSD Now under Renew Your Branch Membership.
5) Click Enter Member Services Database. Your personal info should appear.
6) In the left-hand column, click the entry for Renew My Membership. Fill in your credit card info and submit.
If you have any questions about renewing on line, email Cam, our Membership VP.
You can also renew by sending your check for $100, payable to AAUW-OP, to Cam at:
Become a New Member!
Membership in AAUW California is open to anyone with an associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
AAUW also offers affiliate memberships to undergraduate students enrolled in an associate or bachelor degree program at an accredited two- or four-year institution who are taking at least one course.
In principle and practice, AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There are no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of age, gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or class.
|Total Branch Dues||$100|
|Total Student Affiliate||$59.81|
Beginning in 2009, Membership Year, $46 of your Full Membership, or $16 of your Affiliate Membership, is tax deductible as a contribution to AAUW’s 501(c)3 educational/charitable funds.
There are two ways to apply or renew your membership
Please complete the following form and mail your check to the address below.
Note: The dues amount for 2020-2021 is $100.
Once you’ve become a member:
- You will receive our newsletter, the Voice, 10 times per year by email.
- You will also receive e-newsletters from AAUW National and California about their work on key projects and issues.
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the Oakland-Piedmont branch of AAUW, please email Cam McArthur.