Renew Your Membership by June 30th!
|There are two ways to renew your membership.
The easiest way is to renew online through National’s web site.
Here’s the process once you’re there.
1) The link above will take you to the login site for the branch and should fill in with your member login information.
2) Once you’ve logged in, there is a link to membership payment near the bottom on the left side of the page.
3) Select Renew and pay from the next screen.
If you have any questions about renewing on line, email Cam, our Membership VP.
You can also renew by sending your check for $94, payable to AAUW-OP, to Cam at:
Become a New Member!
Membership in AAUW California is open to anyone with an associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
AAUW also offers affiliate memberships to undergraduate students enrolled in an associate or bachelor degree program at an accredited two- or four-year institution who are taking at least one course.
In principle and practice, AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There are no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of age, gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or class.
|Total Branch Dues||$94|
|Total Student Affiliate||$53.81|
Beginning in 2009, Membership Year, $46 of your Full Membership, or $16 of your Affiliate Membership, is tax deductible as a contribution to AAUW’s 501(c)3 educational/charitable funds.
There are two ways to apply or renew your membership
Please complete the following form or download our Membership Application.
Once you’ve become a member:
- You will receive our newsletter, the Voice, 10 times per year by email.
- You will also receive e-newsletters from AAUW National and California about their work on key projects and issues.
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the Oakland-Piedmont branch of AAUW, please email Cam McArthur.