Renew Your Membership before June 30th!
It’s easy to Renew your membership on-line this year. Dues are $105 for 2022-23.
1) Click HERE to go to the AAUW National website. To access your account, click the “Log In” at the top right corner of the home page. The first time you log in, you’ll need to reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Password” link. From there you will be directed to your “Personal Snapshot”.
2) Click HERE for instructions and several tutorials on how to set up your Personal Snapshot, the new term for your personal AAUW portal. (As a current member, you don’t need to be concerned about the information in the video on how to add new members.)
3) Once in your Personal Snapshot, you can click on the various links on the left side and add any appropriate information.
4) Check “My Payment Methods” if you want to pay your dues by either your bank account or your credit card.
5) Look for the 3 dots to the right of each subject to see more options. This is also where you will renew your membership and is also the place where you can make donations.
Please renew your membership before June 30.
If you cannot navigate the new system after clicking HERE for tutorials, then you may mail a check payable to AAUW O-P, for $105. Address: Diane Rawicz, 395 Van Buren Apt. 303, Oakland, CA 94610
Become a New Member!
Membership in AAUW California is open to anyone with an associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
AAUW also offers affiliate memberships to undergraduate students enrolled in an associate or bachelor degree program at an accredited two- or four-year institution who are taking at least one course.
In principle and practice, AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There are no barriers to full participation in this organization on the basis of age, gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or class.
Annual Dues : The revised total for 2022-2023 dues is $105
|Total Branch Dues||$105|
|Total Student Affiliate||$59.81|
There are two ways to apply or renew your membership
Please complete the following form and mail your check to the address below.
Note: The dues amount for 2022-2023 is $105.
Once you’ve become a member:
- You will receive our newsletter, the Voice, 10 times per year by email.
- You will also receive e-newsletters from AAUW National and California about their work on key projects and issues.
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the Oakland-Piedmont branch of AAUW, please email Diane Rawicz.